Casamar staff has over eight years of direct experience in the design, installation and operations & maintenance of Photovoltaic (PV) solar electric and hybrid energy systems through out California and Arizona; including remote stand-alone PV, hybrid/co-generation as well as utility/grid-connected systems. Related energy projects include, but are not limited to the following:
- Utility-connected system program on the San Diego Gas & Electric grid
- Emergency Highway call box/phones test and development
- Home Electrification program for the Bureau of Indian Affairs
- Emergency water supply photovoltaic systems for the US Forestry Service.
- Emergency communications system, for the County of San Bernardino
- Commercial, billboard photovoltaic lighting systems: I-10, US 101 and SR-163